Thursday 9 February 2012

Diary Entry One

It’s the first week of the main task!
I’ve started off by analysing the codes and conventions of music magazine front covers; I’m going to type up my analysis and post it on the blog as soon as I’ve submitted my prelimery task evaluation.
Before that however, I’m going to make a mood board of bands/solo artists I like, and what genre each one can be defined as, in order to help me choose a magazine genre to do.
I’m then going to look at and analyse magazine covers, contents pages and double pages in order to have an idea at what’s going to be on my mag.
Next week, I’m going to be continuing my analysis, and come up with a hand-drawn draft of each page needed for my magazine. I’ll then scan them in, and upload to the blog as soon as they’re finished and I’m able to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment