Wednesday 18 April 2012

Diary Entry Four

Allo!
Since my last diary entry, I have posted my rough cuts with Teacher feedback. I didn't include peer feedback, as there's so many contradictions and little niggling things which just arn't worth changing. Nevertheless, I will go through it again and post any relevant feedback that hasn't been mentioned in my teacher feedback.
Moving on! I posted the pages in the state they we're before we broke up for Easter holidays. 
In the one proper day I've been back and working on the magazine, I have changed a few things around that I wasn't happy with, aswell as changing the size of the text to regulation 10.
Ongoing things are:
. Organise photos for contents page and double page spread
. Finish keyring designs (will post them on the blog with comments)
. Do album cover montage for contents page image

No comments:

Post a Comment